Organogenesis’ Medical Affairs department serves as a scientific and clinical resource for healthcare professionals through education, research and innovation.
- Providing expert clinical, scientific and technical knowledge specializing in wound healing, tissue engineering and its application to regenerative biology and medicine.
- Delivering clinically sound, scientifically substantiated, fair-balanced medical information.
- Interacting with potential investigators interested in conducting preclinical or clinical studies with our products, or in areas of scientific interest to Organogenesis.
- Facilitating company-sponsored and investigator-initiated research initiatives.
- Cultivating high caliber, collaborative relationships to develop and advance innovative ideas.
- Advancing the understanding of our technologies and associated disease states to address unmet patient needs.
- Conducting follow-up assessments and training to ensure the safe and effective use of our products.