Affinity® (Surgical & Sports Medicine)
Affinity® is the only fresh amniotic membrane that contains:1,2,3,4
- viable cells (including stromal cells, fibroblasts, and epithelial cells)
- angiogenenic, regenerative and anti-inflammatory growth factors and cytokines, and
- a native extracellular matrix and multiple important ECM proteins.
Affinity is the only fresh, hypothermically stored amniotic membrane (not dehydrated; not frozen) used for surgical application in targeted soft tissue repairs.1,5
Organogenesis’ proprietary AlloFresh® processing method allows for the fresh, hypothermic storage of the amniotic tissue while retaining its structural integrity, viability, and native benefits.1,2,3,4
- Data on File. Organogenesis Inc.
- McQuilling JP et al. Int Wound J. 2017;14(6):993-1005.
- Niknejad H et al. Eur Cells Materials. 2008;15:88-99.
- Ghatak S et al. Int J Cell Biol. 2015;834893.
- Affinity Instructions for Use, 2017.